HomePromise is a mortgage lender licensed to do business in the states listed below. The services of HomePromise are not available in all states and other restrictions may apply. Under current Federal income tax rules, the interest portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges. HomePromise is an Equal Housing Lender. Rates are not guaranteed and subject to change without notice. HomePromise provides refinance mortgage loans to clients. In some cases a refinance may lower your monthly payments but increase your total finance charges over the life of your loan. All telephone calls to and from HomePromise Corporation may be recorded for quality purposes. By submitting your contact information in the form of your email address or telephone number, you consent to be contacted by HomePromise Corporation and you acknowledge that data and messaging charges may apply
HomePromise Corporation is licensed to do business in:
- California (Finance Lenders License Number 603B131 – Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License)
- Colorado (Mortgage Company Registration – Regulated by the Division of Real Estate)
- Connecticut (License Number ML-102836)
- Florida (Mortgage Lender Servicer License Number MLD156)
- Georgia (Mortgage Lender License 49479)
- Maryland (Mortgage Lender License 21584)
- Michigan (1st Mortgage Broker/Lender/Service License FL0020947)
- Minnesota (Residential Mortgage Originator License Number MNMO20581020)
- New Jersey (Residential Mortgage Lender License – Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance)
- Ohio (Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration RM.804315.000)
- Oregon (Mortgage Lending License Number ML-5601)
- Pennsylvania (Mortgage Lender License Number 21566 – licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking)
- Tennessee (Mortgage License Number 109080)
- Virginia (NMLS ID# 102836 www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington (Consumer Loan Company License CL-102836). NMLS ID 102836, NMLS Consumer Access.
Ohio: If HomePromise Corporation advertises that residential mortgage loans are available with “previous bankruptcy,” “no credit,” “bad credit,” or the like, certain limitations apply, call for details.
Copyright 2003-2020 HomePromise Corporation, all rights reserved. No part of this website may be used, copied, redistributed or otherwise copied without the express written permission of HomePromise Corporation.
HomePromise is a registered trademark of HomePromise Corporation.
This website was not created by or approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), FHA or any government agency.
Diversity and Inclusion Policy
In accordance with the requirements of Section 342 of the Dodd-Frank Act, HomePromise Corporation is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. HomePromise Corporation does not discriminate in our hiring practices, our promotions and our retention of employees on the basis of race (e.g. Black Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans) or gender (e.g. women). We maintain a positive work environment that values individual similarities and differences, so that all our team members can reach their potential and maximize their contributions to HomePromise Corporation. As part of our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, HomePromise Corporation does not discriminate in the award of contracts for services to vendors based on the race or gender of the owners, managers or employees of the vendor.